You have a right of access to your personal data as processed by Goodyear under this Policy. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may also request the correction thereof. Goodyear will promptly correct any such information.
You also have the right to:
- request the erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent where Goodyear obtained your consent to process personal data (without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal);
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes; or
- object to the processing of your personal data for other purposes in certain cases where Goodyear processes your personal data on another legal basis than your consent,
and Goodyear will honour such requests, withdrawal or objection as required under the applicable data protection rules.
In addition, you also have the right to data portability. This is the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to Goodyear in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmission of such personal data to a third party, without hindrance from Goodyear and subject to your own confidentiality obligations.
To exercise the above rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a recto-verso scan/copy of your identity card or passport for identification purpose.
If you do not want to receive email or other communications from Goodyear, please adjust your communications preferences by sending an email to email@example.com. Goodyear will address all requests to remove names from any postal mail or email lists in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions or are not satisfied with how Goodyear processes your personal data, please let us know by sending a message to Goodyear Tyres UK Limited, 2920 Trident Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham B37 7YN or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will examine your question of complaint and get back to you as soon as possible.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.