1. The Goodyear Le Mans VIP 2020 Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promotor, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering our Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Instagram account. All entries must be submitted via the UK Goodyear Facebook page. To enter the Prize Draw, participants must submit an image of a Brabham display car from the Goodyear stand at WEC Silverstone, using the hashtag #DrivingLegends .
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. As a consequence, each participant releases Instagram of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will run from [30 August 2019 09:00] to [6 September 2019 17:00].
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure.
8. The winner(s) will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 7 September 2019.
9. The winner(s) will receive the allocated prize stated on the associated Instagram posts.
10. The winner(s) will be notified within a maximum of 2 days after the random draw and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. Upon notification the winner(s) has 2 days to acknowledge and accept the prize via email.
12. No cash alternative is available.
13. If a (the) winner(s) is (are) unable to be contacted within 2 days of the closing date of the prize draw, the prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the prize draw in any way, including cancelling or amending the Prize Draw altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
16. By entering the Prize Draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.