Proven IntelliMax Rib Technology in conjunction with optimised rib width distribution and groove geometry.Stiffener bridges in the shoulder grooves connect when the tyre rolls through the footprint. The outer ribs support each other creating a stiffer shoulder design and limiting wear in regional applications.
- Improved regular wear and damage resistance;
- high mileage potential;
- suitable for motorways and A or B roads.
Plus 1,2 mm tread depth at 315/70R22.5*; High net-to-gross ratio.The increased tread depth results in more wearable rubber volume and better late-life traction; The large surface contact area limits tread movement and keeps rolling resistance low.
- High mileage potential;
- all-weather-traction until late life.
*compared to FUELMAX GEN-2 on selected sizes
Fuel saving, high abrasion resistant tread compound; low rolling resistant sidewall compound.Low hysteresis tread compound ensures cool running capabilities to reduce heat build-up and energy loss; the sidewall compound compensates for energy losses caused by the increased traction and wear capabilities.
- Low rolling resistance combined with improved treadwear resistance for excellent fuel-efficiency and high mileage potential.
5-rib tread design with high net-to-gross ratio; improved crown cavity and belt package.4-belt construction with improved top belt angle and crown cavity for reduced rolling resistance; increased homogenous contact surface area with low heat building up.
- High lateral stability;
- even wear and footprint pressure distribution;
- increased damage resistance and mileage potential on motorways and A or B roads.
(Actual features depending on tyre size)