3. The Website is used by Goodyear to present products and guidelines relating to these products
4. Users have the right to raise complaints concerning the functioning of the Website. Complaints shall be sent to the following postal address: Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations S.A., Commercial Marketing Department, Avenue Gordon Smith, 7750 Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg or via the contact form by clicking on the following link Contact us. Goodyear will endeavor to reply to complaints and in a timely manner.
5. The Website may provide links to third party websites or resources, including links that contain financial or investment information about Goodyear. Goodyear provides third party links for your convenience only and is not responsible for the content of any third-party websites linked to or from the Website. Links from the Website to any third-party website does not mean that Goodyear approves, endorses or recommends that site. Goodyear disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any such third-party website. If you decide to access such third-party websites, you acknowledge that you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the Website and all materials, including trademarks, images, illustrations, designs, buttons, icons, logos, photographs, digital downloads and written and other materials that appear as part of the Sites (collectively, the “Content“) are intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Goodyear. You are prohibited from reproducing, reverse engineering, transmitting, disassembling, modifying or creating derivative works with respect to the Website or any Content. Nothing on the Website is to be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to the use of intellectual property displayed on the Website without the prior written permission of Goodyear. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Goodyear and/or its third-party providers.
7. The Website and all Content, information, services, and products of the Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, accessories or loss of data that results from access, browsing, or use of the Website, or the downloading or use of any materials, data, text or images from the Website and that Goodyear will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of the Website. Goodyear makes no warranty that (i) the Website will meet your requirements; (ii) access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website or pursuant to your use of the Website will meet your expectations; (v) any errors on the Website will be corrected; or (vi) the Website or services on which they are hosted are free of viruses or other harmful components.
8. In no event will Goodyear be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind, under any contract, negligence, strict liability, tort, or other theory, including but not limited to damages from loss of profits, use, data, or other intangibles, even if Goodyear had been advised of such damages. In particular, and without limitation, Goodyear will not be liable for the damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the Website or from any Content posted on the Website by Goodyear or anyone else. Goodyear does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any user-generated content displayed, uploaded, posted on any message board, or otherwise distributed through the Website and will not be liable for any damages resulting from user-generated content. However, nothing in this paragraph will be interpreted to affect the individual product warranties that are standard for Goodyear products.
9. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Website or the Content is to stop using the Website. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.