Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6 Tyre Giveaway Twitter April 2022 Terms & Conditions
1. The Goodyear ‘Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6 Tyres’ competition (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw, but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Twitter account. All entries must be submitted via the Goodyear UK Twitter page. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must follow Goodyear UK Twitter page and tag a friend in the comments section of the post shared at 17:02 on Saturday 16th April 2022.
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter. Therefore, each participant releases Twitter of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will run from Saturday 16th of April 2022 at 17:02 to Saturday 23rd of April 2022 at 23:59.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network, or server failure.
8. A winner will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Monday 25th April (“the Winner”).
9. The Winner will be notified via Twitter within a maximum of twenty-four hours of the random draw.
10. The Winner will be awarded a set of Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6 tyres (“the Prize”). The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternate product from the Goodyear range, in the event it is not possible to supply this particular product.
11. The Winner will be asked to identify a HiQ branch to which the Prize should be delivered. They will then be responsible for arranging fitment of the Prize, once the Promoter has organised delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to claim the Prize once delivery has been completed.
12. No cash alternative to the Prize is available.
13. If either the Winner is unable to be contacted or fails to reply to communications within two working days of the closing date of the Prize Draw, the Prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute Winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any Prize that is unclaimed or declined.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the Prize Draw in any way, including cancelling or amending the Prize Draw altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
16. By entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, and agree to their names being published on Goodyear’s social media sites in the event of winning.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.