Donington Park BTCC Facebook Giveaway 2022 Terms & Conditions
1. The Goodyear BTCC Donington Park Ticket Giveaway (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promotor, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Facebook account. All entries must be submitted via the UK Goodyear Facebook page. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must ‘like’ the Goodyear UK Facebook account and tag a friend in the comments section of the designated competition post.
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. As a consequence, each participant releases Facebook of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the organisers of the British Touring Car Championship. As a consequence, each participant releases the BTCC of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
7. The Prize Draw will run from Saturday 9th April 2022 at 5pm to Friday 15th April 2022 at 11:59pm.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure.
9. Two winners will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Monday 18th April 2022 (the “Winners).
10. The Winners will be notified via Facebook within a maximum of 48 hours of the random draw.
11. The Winners will each be given a pair of tickets to attend the BTCC Donington Park race on the 23rd-24th April 2022 (the “Prize”).
12. No cash alternative is available.
13. If a winner is unable to be contacted, or fails to reply to communications, within two days of the closing date of the Prize Draw, the Prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the Prize Draw in any way, including cancelling or amending the Prize Draw altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
16. By entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and agree to their names being published on Goodyear’s social media sites in the event of winning.
17. The Winners will be responsible for arranging transport and any accommodation required in order to claim the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for providing either travel or accommodation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any of the Winners being unable to claim the Prize on account of either lack of access or failure to organise travel or accommodation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Prize if lockdown or travel restrictions as a result of the Government's guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic render it either impossible or unsafe to go ahead.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.