1. The Goodyear ‘Regional (Southern) Goodyear Blimp’ competition (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw, but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Facebook account. All entries must be submitted via the Goodyear UK Facebook page. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must Like the Goodyear UK Facebook page and comment with a humorous caption on the post shared by the Goodyear UK Facebook page at 12:00 on Sunday 27th June 2021.
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Therefore, each participant releases Facebook of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will run from Sunday 27th June 2021 at 12:00 to Tuesday 29th June 2021 at 23:59.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network, or server failure.
8. A winner will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Wednesday 30th June 2021 (“the Winner”).
9. The Winner will be notified via Facebook within a maximum of twenty-four hours of the random draw.
10. The Winner will be awarded a voucher for a UK-based holiday, provided by Park Holidays and to the value of £250 (“the Prize”).
11. Once the Winner has been chosen, they will be required to provide a postal address, email address and telephone number, in order for the Promoter to deliver the Prize.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure or inability to claim the Prize once delivery has been completed.
13. The Winner must claim the Prize with 12 months of the Prize Draw ending. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure or inability to claim the Prize before this deadline expires.
14. The Winner will be also awarded a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 tyres (“the Prize II”).
15. The Winner will be asked to identify a HiQ branch to which Prize II should be delivered. They will then be responsible for arranging fitment of the Prize II, once the Promoter has organised the delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to claim Prize II once delivery has been completed.
16. Five runners-up will also be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Thursday 1st July 2021 (“the Runners-Up”).
17. The Runners-Up will be notified via Facebook within a maximum of twenty-four hours of the random draw.
18. The Runners-Up will each receive a bag of Goodyear Blimp-themed merchandise (“the Runner-Up Prize).
19. The Runners-Up will be required to provide a postal address, email address and telephone number, in order for the Promoter to organise the delivery of the Runner-Up Prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to claim the Runner-Up Prize once delivery has been completed.
20. No cash alternative to either the Prize, the Prize II or the Runner-Up Prize is available.
21. If either a Winner or a Runner-Up is unable to be contacted or fails to reply to communications within two working days of the closing date of the Prize Draw, the Prize, the Prize II or Runner-Up Prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute Winner or Runner-Up may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any Prize, Prize II or Runner-Up Prize that is unclaimed or declined.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute either the Prize, the Prize II or the Runner-Up Prizes (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the Prize Draw in any way, including cancelling or amending the Prize Draw altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
23. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
24. By entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, and agree to their names being published on Goodyear’s social media sites in the event of winning.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
27. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.