1. The Goodyear Brabham Racing Hat Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promotor, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw, but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Facebook or Twitter account. All entries must be submitted via the UK Goodyear Facebook page. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must Like, share and tag a friend.
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Therefore, each participant releases Facebook or Twitter of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will run from Wednesday 17th February at 16:30 to Wednesday 24th February at 23:59 2021 and ten pairs of participants will be chosen at random as the winners.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network, or server failure.
8. The winners will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Friday 26th February 2021.
9. The winners will be notified via Facebook within a maximum of twenty-four hours of the random draw. They must then provide a postal address in order to receive their prize.
10. No cash alternative is available.
11. If a winner is unable to be contacted, or fails to reply to communications, within one week of the closing date of the prize draw, the prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value or caps of different colours) and/or alter the Prize Draw in any way, including cancelling or amending the Prize Draw altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
14. By entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and agree to their names being published on Goodyear’s social media sites in the event of winning.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.Bottom of Form