1. The Goodyear Wingfoot Award Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promotor, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw, but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Facebook account. All entries must be submitted via the UK Goodyear Facebook page. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must answer the question correctly, and Like the Goodyear page.
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Therefore, each participant releases Facebook or Twitter of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will run from Tuesday 4th May at 16:30 to Friday 7th May 2021 at 23:59 and one participant will be chosen at random as the winner.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network, or server failure.
8. The winner will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Monday 10th May 2021. They will be notified via Facebook within a maximum of twenty-four hours of the random draw.
9. The winner will receive a pair of tickets for the BTCC event taking place on the 23rd and 24th of October 2021 at Brands Hatch (The Prize).
10. The winner will be invited to present the Wingfoot Award to the winning driver at the end of the BTCC season [“The PrizeII”]. This will take place on 23th October at Brands Hatch, after the qualifying event of the BTCC season has taken place and the recipient of the Wingfoot Award has been decided.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the winner being unable to claim Prize I or the Prize II on account of the date that the prizes will take place being unsuitable.
12. The winners will be responsible for arranging transport and any accommodation required in order to claim the Prize and Prize II. The Promoter will not be responsible for providing either travel or accommodation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any of the winners being unable to claim either the Prize or Prize II on account of either lack of access or failure to organise travel or accommodation.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the winner being unable to claim the Prize and Prize II if lockdown or travel restrictions as a result of the Government's guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic render it either impossible or unsafe to go ahead. The Promoter also reserves the right to require that winner demonstrates proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test within close proximity of the event. If required, this will be requested in close proximity to the Prize taking place.
14. The winner will also receive a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport tyres [“The Prize III”] depending on size and stock availability at the time of the winner confirming their tyre size/s. The winner must provide a postal address, which the Promoter will use to send the Prize II to be fitted at the winner’s nearest HiQ garage.
15. Once the Promoter receives confirmation of the winner’s contact details, Prize III will be sent within 52 weeks.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product.
17. No cash alternative is available.
18. If a winner is unable to be contacted, or fails to reply to communications, within one week of the closing date of the prize draw, the Prize, Prize II and Prize III shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the Prize Draw in any way, including cancelling or amending the Prize Draw altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
20. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
21. By entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and agree to their names being published on Goodyear’s social media sites in the event of winning.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
24. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.Bottom of Form