1. The Goodyear Blimp Caption competition (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw, but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Facebook account. All entries must be submitted via the Goodyear UK Facebook page. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must comment a caption to the photo included on the post published at 16:00 on the 11th August 2021.
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Therefore, each participant releases Facebook of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will run from 16:00 on Wednesday 11th August 2021 to 23:59pm on Wednesday 18th August 2021.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network, or server failure.
8. 10 winners will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Thursday 19th August 2021 (The “Winners”).
9. The Winners will be notified via Facebook within a maximum of twenty-four hours of the random draw.
10. The Winners will be rewarded one model Goodyear Blimp each (The “Prize”).
11. Once the Winners have been chosen, they will be required to provide a postal address, email address and telephone number, in order for the Promoter to deliver the Prize.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure or inability to claim the Prize once delivery has been completed.
13. No cash alternative to the Prize is available.
14. If the Winner is unable to be contacted or fails to reply to communications within two working days of the closing date of the Prize Draw, the Prize, shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute Winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any Prize that is unclaimed or declined.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
16. By entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, and agree to their names being published on Goodyear’s social media sites in the event of winning.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.