1. The Goodyear ‘Brands Hatch Twitter ticket giveaway’ competition (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw, but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Twitter account. All entries must be submitted via the Goodyear UK Twitter page. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must Like and tag a friend in the comments section of the tweet shared at 18:00 on Monday 14th June 2021 by the Goodyear UK Twitter page.
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Therefore, each participant releases Twitter of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will run from Monday 14th June 2021 at 18:00 to Thursday 17th June 2021 at 23:59.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network, or server failure.
8. Three winners will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Friday 18th June 2021 (“the Winners”).
9. The Winners will be notified via Twitter within a maximum of twenty-four hours of the random draw.
10. The Winners will each be awarded a pair of tickets for the BTCC event taking place at Brands Hatch on 26th / 27th June 2021 (“the Prize”).
11. The Winners will be responsible for arranging transport and any accommodation required in order to claim the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for providing either travel or accommodation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any of the Winners being unable to claim the Prize on account of either lack of access or failure to organise travel or accommodation.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any of the Winners being unable to claim the Prize on account of the date that the Promoter has chosen for the prizes to take place being unsuitable.
13. No cash alternative to the Prize is available.
14. If a Winner is unable to be contacted or fails to reply to communications within two working days of the closing date of the Prize Draw, the Prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the Prize Draw in any way, including cancelling or amending the Prize Draw altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in COVID-19 lockdown restrictions preventing the Winners from claiming the Prize.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
18. By entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, and agree to their names being published on Goodyear’s social media sites in the event of winning.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.Bottom of Form