1. The Goodyear BTCC Knockhill Ticket Giveaway (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (Company No 223064) whose registered office is at 2920 Trident Court, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of the Promotor, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Prize Draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. Participants must have a valid Twitter account. All entries must be submitted via the UK Goodyear Twitter page. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must ‘follow’ the Goodyear UK Twitter account and ‘like’ and ‘retweet’ the designated competition tweet.
5. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. As a consequence, each participant releases Twitter of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the organisers of the British Touring Car Championship. As a consequence, each participant releases the BTCC of any and all responsibility that may arise in connection with the Prize Draw.
7. The Prize Draw will run from Wednesday 4th 9am to Sunday 8th August at 12pm.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault such as technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure.
9. Five winners will be chosen by random draw, supervised by an independent person, on Monday 9th August 2021 (the “Winners).
10. The Winners will be notified via Twitter within a maximum of 48 hours of the random draw.
11. The Winners will each be given a pair of tickets to attend the BTCC Knockhill Circuit race on the 14th-15th August 2021 (the “Prize”).
12. No cash alternative is available.
13. If a winner is unable to be contacted, or fails to reply to communications, within two days of the closing date of the Prize Draw, the Prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by the Promoter. The Promoter will not be responsible for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the Prize Draw in any way, including cancelling or amending the Prize Draw altogether if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
16. By entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and agree to their names being published on Goodyear’s social media sites in the event of winning.
17. The Winners will be responsible for arranging transport and any accommodation required in order to claim the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for providing either travel or accommodation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any of the Winners being unable to claim the Prize on account of either lack of access or failure to organise travel or accommodation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Prize if lockdown or travel restrictions as a result of the Government's guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic render it either impossible or unsafe to go ahead.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.