Goodyear European websites win silver and bronze at CMS-Awards ® 2006
During the November CMS-Awards® 2006 our Goodyear European websites (http://www.goodyear.eu) are awarded with an independent Jury of Experts 2nd place in the category Navigation and a Popular Awards 3rd place in the Category of Search Engine Optimization.
Brussels, Belgium, November 16, 2006
The CMS Award ® 2006 is presented by CMS-Channel, the independent Belgian content management consultancy, to the company with the best website powered by a content management system (CMS).
New website implementations based on a content management system were judged by an expert jury against the following four categories and then short-listed as award nominees
- Best Web Content Management Project within the category Design/Lay-out
- Best Web Content Management Project within the category Navigation structure
- Best content
- Best SEO (Search Engine Optimalization)
Members of the Expert Jury are:
- Peter Hinssen (Consultant at Porthus),
- Gerrit Vos (Usability Researcher at KUL),
- Christian Daems (Managing Consultant of CMS Channel),
- Sigrid Vandenweghe (Project Manager of Human Interface Group),
- Michael Vandenhooft (General Manager of Extenseo) ,
- Erik Hartman (Consultant at Hartman Communication BV)
The popular awards are allocated in the same 4 categories based on the input of the public voters.
"We built our new website based on a Tridion a modular Content Management System to create, manage and deliver websites." noted Szymon. "Such an undertaking requires a lot of effort and support. I would like to thank everyone involved in realizing these websites, especially Meta Zahren, for her contribution and dedication in making this project a success. "
Also Ronny Kenens, Director of Tridion Belgium is pleased the www.goodyear.eu sites are rewarded by the Jury of experts with the silver award for navigation, as well as the popular bronze award for Search Engine Optimization by the public voters. "It proves the quality of our own service, the services of our Tridion partners and the power of our solution. Thanks to Tridion content management solutions, enterprises can build a strong brand and internet presence by multiple sites and in many languages."