Do you want to be a part of our global innovation team based in Colmar-Berg working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
...if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you...
The team identifies new business opportunities, selects appropriate business models, incubates and scales the opportunities to final market launch. This position will be expected to lead and drive customer focused concept engagements which will be instrumental in identifying and recommending value propositions for Goodyear to take to market.
- Fully internalize business needs, user requirements, technology considerations to frame research problems.
- Offer ideation techniques to explore new opportunities (tools (electronic, brainstorm sessions, awake resident tacit knowledge), internal and external).
- Conduct & lead ethnography, focus groups and other customer insights collection related activities.
- Design user centered value propositions and business experiments to validate research findings.
To join our team you will need:
- M.B.A. preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in user centered design, business, marketing or social sciences (psychology, anthropology) or a related field of study required.
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of experience in a fast moving consumers good, health care, electronics or IT company in the area of ideation and creation of value propositions.
- This position requires a working knowledge of Primary Research (ethnography, intercept, in person, etc).
- Demonstrated experience in ideation and portfolio management to drive the commercialization of new products, processes and services.
- Prior work and interaction with third parties as related to designing value propositions.
- Prior work in designing value propositions around product, service, communications and systems for diverse users.
IT, Soft Skills & others:
- User centered Design analysis (persona development, activity & behavior mapping)
- Prototyping products, services & experiences
- Conducting and leading ideation workshops
- Project management
- Digital, video & physical presentation of findings
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and/or strong communication & visualization skills
- Travelling required a few days/Month in the EMEA region.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future?A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?