Do you want to be a part of our EMEA Internal Control team with location either in Germany or Luxembourg working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
...if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you...
You ensure SOX compliance and adherence to Goodyear's Sox review methodology and procedures. You implement transformation of Internal Controls and drive changes in its perception into high performing team. You maintain a collaborative partnership with Internal Audit team and external auditors.
- Execute internal controls review in adherence with Goodyear guidelines
- Provide process expertise with regards to internal controls: Timely identify potential changes in the business processes and management's areas of concern what regards governance and internal control issues.
- Proactively be in close communication with BPOs and Management to drive organizational change and perception of Internal Controls Team.
- In interaction with EMEA Controlling team and Business Process Owners, contribute to the Roll-out and enhancement of Global SOX guidelines and communicate internal control best practices within the EMEA countries
- Provide effective identification of potentially existing gaps, appropriate follow up and timing resolution of those open.
- Provide timely and proactive reporting on status to EMEA Internal Controls Manager
To join our team you will need:
Experience & skills:
- Master degree in Accounting or Audit with ideally a CPA, Chartered Accountant certification.
- 4 to 5 year experience in an accounting firm or in a controlling department.
- Excellent familiarization to Audit, financial accounting (including US GAAP, PCAOB) as well as Governance, Risk and Control
- excellent communication and influencing skills as well as analytical skills
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future?A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?