Start date: February 2015
Do you want to be a part of the REGIONAL TREASURY team based in COLMAR-BERG working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
...if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you...
We are offering an opportunity to join a world class Treasury team and to contribute to advanced treasury management projects.
- Assist EMEA Treasury team in cash management activities
- Participate in projects focusing on process improvements (i.e.: liquidity management structure review, financial service cost optimization, etc.)
To join our team you will need:
- Master in Finance (you should still be registered in a school /university)
- Fluent English
- Advanced level of Excel (Pivot tables, report formatting), Enterprise Data Warehouse, SAP
- Analyzes issues and solves problems; Shows initiatives; Communicates effectively; Readily adapts and Relates well to others
- A meaningful and challenging work experience
- A multinational environment
- A competitive gratification
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future?A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?